December 8, 2008
This was in my drafts. I finally found some time tonight.
1. Where was I 10 years ago?
Owensboro, KY. Sophomore year of high school. Doing the nerd thing. =)
2. What was on my to-do list today?
NFL. Help the GF study. Have dinner with a friend. Do some studying for a final exam.
3. What would I do if I were a billionaire?
Help a lot of people. With that much money, I’d be more than set for life and I could positively impact others.
4. Five places I’ve lived:
- Owensboro, KY
- Murray, KY
- Kuttawa, KY
- Overland Park, KS
While I’ve moved several times, I have only really lived in 4 cities. Yikes, that’s an old post.
5. Bad Habits
- Knowing when to say when – this is my ultimate weakness. Excess is my #1 bad habit.
- Pessimism – I tend to hide this under the veil of ‘realism’, but I’m not as optimistic as I should be… I’m too young to be jaded.
- McSkillet Burrito – nuff said.