The Blog Posts That Never Were
August 24, 2007
Call it being busy or just not having a lot to say to the entire world, but blogging here has pretty much come to a halt.
If I had been feeling more extroverted and sharing here are some posts I may have written over the past few months:
– PCI Compliance and Your Company: If you store customer credit cards you’re a nazi. (Or you had better become one)
– Encyclopedia Dramatica: Tax Increment Financing Edition
– I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance
– Swimming on Lunch breaks: WIN
– How much does no car maintenance besides oil/tires for 5+ years REALLY cost on an eleven year old car?
The del.icio.us feed is still pretty active. So is my Facebook.