17 hours later…
January 29, 2007 1 Comment
I ended up sleeping from 2pm on Sunday until 7:15 am on Monday.
- I slept
- I’m pretty awake for a Monday
- I really needed the sleep. Hard.
- I didn’t go out with my sister
- I missed another episode of ROME [thank god for DVR!]
- I didn’t go grocery shopping
- I didn’t clean or do any laundry
A few other things I’ve been up to lately:
- I saw the 70th Annual Campus Lights production of “Fame” on Saturday.
- My MSU id still gets me into the wellness center. Sweet.
- I got to play designated driver on Saturday and celebrate my mother’s birthday on Sunday.
- I played raquetball for the first time on Saturday.
- I’ve lost 10 pounds since moving from KS to KY. That’s not too bad, considering the exercise really just started earlier this month. I attribute it to: exercise, not eating out nearly as much, and no frequent consumption of birthday cake. (although those were fun at Gragg) 🙂