The Other Regimen
December 15, 2006 4 Comments
Since I’ve moved life has slowed down dramatically. There are a few good things about this:
- I’m reading again
- I’m cooking again, thus I’m not eating out nearly as much
- I’m sleeping again
- I’m seeing family/friends again
The not so good things:
- (sometimes) I’m bored again
- I’m not going to Chipotle or QuikTrip
- I’m poor again
- I’m out of those “I’m too busy” excuses
The one thing that I want to get back into (more than anything in the world, Ron!) is an exercise regimen. My sister’s going to be my accountability partner with working out at the OMHS Health Park.
There’s more incentives than the whole “better feeling, better looking” that always goes with a healthier lifestyle. In an effort to reduce claims, my employer offers reductions in Health Insurance Premiums if you meet certain wellness requirements. Very cool.