June 7, 2006 4 Comments
After spending a week in San Diego, I had a whole new set of words/customs to add to my arsenal. (Going huge, douchechill, etc)
Spending my first week in Overland Park has done the same.
- O.A.R. – The double-cd live album 34th & 8th… our essential summer jam
- T.I. – Particularly the song “Get It”
- Head Automatica – Decadence
- Chamillionare – The entire “Sound of Revenge” album
- “That’s hot”
- “Empircal data reveals/suggests…”
Oh, and I bought a Royal’s hat tonight. We went to watch one of the worst teams in baseball prove it, we blew the lead (2-0) in the last two innings and lost 4-2.