Waiting for Something to go Wrong
December 6, 2005 1 Comment
The 420 presentation went pretty well.
My eatings did not do too well. I had one grilled burrito, small potato oles, Diet Pepsi, sweet tea, and a 60% rice filled plate at august moon yesterday (with just chicken and egg rolls, no sweet and sour sauce)—but that’s all. It’s pretty strange to me that a little over a year ago I didn’t even eat chinese food. Now I’m trying NOT to gorge.
Today’s to do: eat something, go to CIS304, go to work, print “Do it Now”, swim, watch a movie, eat dinner, do COBOL homework, do CIS420 homework.
Linkage of the moment:
- The 48 Laws of Power – some of these I do soooo well, and some of them I really don’t.
- Red Dragon The Pianist – some of my rentals from movie gallery.
- Adobe Completes Macromedia Acquisition – at least Dreamweaver will still be awesome.
- wikipedia: Peace, Love and the Pennsylvania Turnpike – “Spread the love, let someone merge”
- wikipedia: Spades – the second greatest card game known to man, next to Egyptian Ratscrew (the slapping varations are absolutely horrid)