i forgot a title
November 30, 2005 1 Comment
I think the other devil that pop’s on Jay’s shoulder in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back said it best:
Right about here’s where the angel’s supposed to show up and tell you not to pull your dick out. But we bitch-slapped that little fuck and sent him packing, so it’s smooth sailing. Let ‘er rip, boy!
Yesterday was pretty terrible. I can’t motivate myself to swim as much as want to swim. I used to play number games, like it takes me X strokes to get half a lap, so that means I only have Y more strokes to go for a mile… and calculating those numbers would keep me occupied while I was swimming. Now I can’t forget the numbers that I’ve already calculated like 15 times, so I don’t have any more number games to play. Maybe I’ll just do it all in Hex?
I did get to read part of a really inspiring article called Do It Now which outlines a guy’s experience of graduating with TWO BS degrees in THREE SEMESTERS! Holy hell. I’ll read the rest of it soon.
Stuff O Twh Day:
- DO IT NOW – I already plugged this, but it’s so awesome
- Standards do not stifle creativity– strange arguments being made, I can’t decide which side I’m on (shock!)
- Wikipedia: Hurt – The Johnny Cash and NIN song with some neat facts
- Wikiquote: Music – Amazing sourced/non-sourced quotes about music. My pick: ”… I think, fundamentally, music is something inherently people love and need and relate to, and a lot of what’s out right now feels like McDonalds. It’s quick-fix. You kind of have a stomachache afterwards.”
- Wikiquote: Mitch Hedberg – Quotes from the late and great comedian that are nicely categorized.