Ideal Web Development Team
June 8, 2005 4 Comments
You’ve just been given $1.2m venture capital to write a web application. There is an extremely high probability that this job is not a one-time shot – aka, there will be at least one recurring source of revenue.
Comment your ideal Web Development team. No names, just positions and descriptions.
- One database expert, MySQL. Everything MySQL. If my developers can’t effortlessly make your data sing, consider another position.
- One server expert, MySQL/Apache. Security, configuration modifications, stability, load balancing, the whole shebang.
- One graphic designer, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator expertise.
- Two server side programmers, PHP. The PHP Developers would be able to integrate the UI into the logic needed for the application. Need to know how to massage a database.
- One technical writer. Writing instructions, documentation, and the writing in within the application are crucial and have to be crystal-clear.