February 12, 2007 1 Comment
Almost two weeks ago I wrote “Kick February’s Ass” which outlined a couple of my goals for the month.
- I’ve mailed Craig his check. He’s completely paid.
- I’ve paid my father partially.
- I’ve definitely kept the workout routine, but I’ve shifted it to the couch to 5k — a lot of Ask MetaFilter denizens gave their vote of approval.
Taxes were a very large pain in the ass.
- Did you move to Kentucky this year? Yes.
- Did you move out of Kentucky this year? Yes.
- Did you live in Kansas this year? Yes.
- Did you work in Missouri this year? Yes.
All of those “yes” answers yields one rather large headache on a Saturday.
Oh, did I mention “the app” (which I still can’t think of a good name) is ohhhh so close to being released. I would say it’s 95% done for this first incarnation.